- Services, Events & Products
- Reiki Options
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II Class
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II Class
2 Days 9am-6pm
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both Placements (attunements) are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
The standard Reiki session hand positions.
Giving a complete Reiki session for self and others.
Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field.
Hayashi Healing Guide.
Using Reiki for specific conditions.
The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time.
Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
190-page class manual.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be 21 Days of self Reiki for 21 days, and one evening a week for several weeks or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one or more people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
You can register for this class by paying the whole fee of $255 or by paying the non-refundable deposit of $100 with the balance of $177 Due BEFORE the first day of class (to be used within one year.)
- Bring Pillow, Yoga Mat, Blanket and Notebook
- Lunch will be with the group around 11-11:3- for an hour.
- Add my email address email@example.com so you can receive important info regarding this class.
- If you need a different payment schedule, contact me, also financing is available through Afterpay.
If you have already taken Reiki 1&2 from me and would like a refresher, you can join any Reiki Class for $150.
Contact me to register for this class.
Registration is required and space is limited. Deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future class within 12 months.
- If you have questions about any of the classes, would like to register for a class, arrange a different time frame or location for a class, contact me directly at http://www.heartsinbalance.com/contact-me.html or at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HeartsInBalance/
- Sign up online by clicking on the link for the class you're interested in. You can submit your deposit ($100) or full fee ($255) payment via Paypal at https://www.paypal.me/heartsinbalance/ In the message area put your name, address, email and phone as well as which classes you are signing up for.
- You can also send your registration request along with your deposit or full class fee to me, message me for the address. Make sure to include your complete contact information including your mailing address, Email address, and cell phone number where we can reach you, as well as the location and date of the class that you are registering for.
- if you prefer to pay a different way, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring blanket, pillow, yoga mat and notebook.