- Services, Events & Products
- Reiki Options
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Class
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Class
3 days, 9am -6:30pm
You must be Reiki Level II for 6 months
or higher to take this class.
Please send Proof with Registration.
The Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3-day class which is usually taught during a 3-day weekend or otherwise during the week. See individual class pages for class times.
To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
Four Ignitions (attunements).
How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
Question and answer sessions.
186-page class manual and class certificate..
This class is a deeply healing experience.
Bring Pillow, Yoga Mat, Blanket and Notebook.
Register for this class by paying the whole fee of $555 or by paying the non-refundable deposit of $200 with the balance of $455 Due BEFORE the first day of class to be used within one year.
Email proof of Certification upon registration: http://www.heartsinbalance.com/contact-me.html
Additional Class information
To qualify to take this class you must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Prior classes must have
been in person with your Reiki Master Teacher. We do not accept online, mail order, DVD or other distant Reiki training for qualification. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory. Proof of Reiki II Certification required upon registration.
Registration is required. Space is limited. Deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future class within 12 months.
- If you have questions about any of the classes, would like to register for a class, arrange a different time frame or location for a future class, contact me directly at my Contact page at http://www.heartsinbalance.com/contact-me.html or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HeartsInBalance/ Check the class schedules listed often as new classes are being added and updated regularly.
- Sign up on line by clicking on the link for the class you're interested in. You can submit your deposit ($200) or full fee ($555) payment via Paypal at https://www.paypal.me/heartsinbalance/ In the message area put your name, address, email and phone.
- You can also send your registration request along with your deposit or full class fee to me, message me for the address. Checks payable to Hearts In Balance. Make sure to include your complete contact information including your mailing address, Email address if you have one and a phone number where we can reach you as well as the location and date of the class that you are registering for.